last update: 11/02/2020
- The way in which your personal data are collected and processed;
- Why your data are collected;
- What are your rights regarding to these data;
- How long your data are kept;
- Who is in charge for the processing of personal data which collected and processed;
- The site’s policy regarding to the “cookies” files;
If any changes take place, the update date which is located at the top of this policy will be clearly identified.
1. How are your personal data collected and processed?
These data (names, first names, email address, location) are collected when you do one of the following operation:
- You are surfing on our website;
- You fill in and send us a contact form;
Moreover, it is important for you to know that the personal data collected by ACTOLL are not transmitted to any third party and are processed only by our publisher’s website.
2. Why are your data collected?
ACTOLL may use your data for the following purposes:
- Our website’s security:
We may collect some browsing data allowing us to ensure our website’s security against any malicious attempt or computer intrusion.
- Our website’s statistics and performances:
Your data can be used to analyze our website’s activity through statistics. We analyze especially the readability of our site and the visits number.
3. What are your rights regarding to these data?
In accordance with the data protection’s regulations, you have the right to rectify, delete, oppose, limit, have access, define the fate, or request the portability of your personal data with ACTOLL’s website.
In order to do that, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be asked for an ID to prove your identity.
4. How long are your data kept?
The data controller will keep all data collected in his computer systems for 13 months and under reasonable security conditions.
5. Who is in charge for the processing of personal data which collected and processed?
The data controller is: ACTOLL.
He undertakes himself to protect personal data which are collected, to not transmit it to any third party or without informing the user of it and to respect the purposes for which these data was collected.
This website also has a Secure Socket Layer Certificate (SSL) to ensure that any information and any data transferred through the website is secure.
6. Cookies policy
When you first access the ACTOLL website, you are informed that informations relating to your browsing can be collected through a banner of cookies acceptance.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the website on your hard drive, containing informations about your browsing habits.
Those files allow us to process statistics and traffic informations, make easier the website navigation and improve our services. But also to facilitate your user experience.
By continuing to use the Actoll.com website, you agree to the setting of our cookies and acknowledge that you understand the terms of our cookies policy.
This consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 months. At the end of this period, the site will another time in request your permission to save “cookie” files on your hard drive.
You also have the right to object cookies files’ use.
You can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure your browser to oppose the registration of “cookies” files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/safari
- Internet Explorer : https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/internet-explorer
- Opera : https://support.qualityunit.com/613625-How-to-enable-cookies-in-Opera
In the case you disable the “cookies” files, you can continue browsing on our website. However, any malfunction caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being ours.
In addition to that, our website includes social networking buttons. Cookies files on these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on your computer.